Motor Blow Through – 3 x 1100 W
Noise level <70 dB(A)
Size 1495 (transport) / 1765 (operating) x 715 x 800 mm
Suction capacity max. 2550 mmWC
Weight (without accessories) 65 kg
RONDA 2800H GREEN TECH – A POWERFUL CLASS H VACUUM CLEANER
The RONDA 2800H is a heavy duty class-H vacuum cleaner for collecting large amounts of fine and/or health-hazardous dust, and thereby well suited for the construction industry, hire companies, asbestos removal etc.
With this flexible machine you can chose between various different collecting and emptying systems, such as Longopac and containers in different sizes. It is also possible to perform dust-free emptying during operation.
When ordering RONDA 2800H you chose a basic machine of either 230 or 380 Volt and add a collecting/emptying system corresponding to the requests and needs of the customer, depending on the specific cleaning task to be performed. You can see the various options in the product data sheet which is available for download on this page.
- 3 motors – great suction power
- Continuous suction power through multi-tube filter technology
- Class H (filters 99.995 %)
- Easy cleaning of filter while operating
- Cyclone effect
- Dissipation for static electricity
- Handles various types of dust, eg. cement and wood
- Flexibility with various collecting systems
- Possible to empty while operating
- Dust-free emptying possible
- Strong metal frame and large wheels for easy handling
- Telescopic height adjustment for lowering height during transport
- Hour-meter installed
Article No. basic machine (110V) 82.16.2817
Article No. basic machine (230V) 82.16.2800
Article No. basic machine (380 V) 82.16.2803
Don’t forget to choose your preferred collecting / emptying system – see options in the data sheet.
NEW! RONDA 2800H complete machine with Longopac installed, incl. 1 x 22 m Longopac bag – ready to use (like above picture): Article No. (230V) 82.16.2823
In this video you can see a demonstration of the RONDA 2800H:
This video shows the method of mounting the Longopac:
How to install the hose for vacuum? See this video: