Enviro-Vac 5000 Air Mover
Enviro-Vac 5000 m3/h designed and manufactured for the UK and European asbestos removal market.
Fitted with a H14 HEPA filter.
Fitted with a IP65 control box this has the facility for remote switching.
Constructed from tough polypropylene plastic, with strong seam welding throughout.
The Enviro-Vac 5000 m3/h is manufactured to BS8520, when an airflow test is performed as per BS8520-2:2009 annex A an airflow 7000 m3/h is recorded.
Note: When the Enviro-Vac Airflow Test Unit is used an airflow reading of 5000 m3/h is recorded, which is comparable to the reading achieved using ISO5801.
Power requirements 415 volts 3 phase and neutral.
- High efficiency 37KW 50/60 Hz EC motor
- Single-stage filtration system
- H14 HEPA filtration standard to 99.995%
- Manufactured from tough polypropylene plastic
- Fitted with lockable castors
- Variable speed control
- Fitted with aerofolio backdraft flaps, minimising airflow resistance on the outlet
- Large manometer indicates when filter is blocked
- Optional digital airflow meter showing airflow in m3/h
Product code: N207
* Based on the latest airflow measurement technology there are strong indications that the test method used by BS8520-2 annex A is resulting in an airflow reading which is 30-40% higher than the actual air flow. Both BSI and HSE are looking into this matter. In the meantime we strongly recommend that you base any calculations for your required air extraction on the air flow rates according to ISO 5801.
Noise level <85 dB
Size 800 x 685 x 1340 mm
Weight 95 kg
Airflow (ISO5801) 5000 m3/h*
Airflow (BS8520-2) 7000 m3/h*