Enviro-Vac 5400 Air Mover
The Enviro-Vac 5400 m3/h Air Mover is a large machine.
Available in 2 versions:
Enviro-Vac 5400 m3/h 3-Stage Open Front Air Mover, product codes: N194 (110V) and N189 (240V)
Enviro-Vac 5400 m3/h 2-Stage Spigot Door Air Mover, product codes: N188 (110V) and N215 (240V)
It as been designed and manufactured for the UK and European asbestos removal market.
The Enviro-vac m3/h conforms to BS8520 and is available in 110 or 240 Volt.
Constructed from tough polypropylene plastic, with strong seam welding throughout.
- 2 or 3-stage filtration
- H14 HEPA Filtration to 99.995.
- 95mm V line panel filter class EN779:2012.
- A manometer is fitted to indiacate when the filteration system is becoming blocked.
- Fitted with aerofolio backdraft flaps, minimising airflow resitance on the outlet.
- Lifting handles.
- Transit cover held in place with 4 locking clips.
- Fitted with lockable castors.
3-Stage/Open Front version: N194 (110V) and N189 (240V)
2-Stage/Spigot Door version: N188 (110V) and N215 (240V)
* Based on the latest airflow measurement technology there are strong indications that the test method used by BS8520-2 annex A is resulting in an airflow reading which is 30-40% higher than the actual air flow. Both BSI and HSE are looking into this matter. In the meantime we strongly recommend that you base any calculations for your required air extraction on the air flow rates according to ISO 5801.
Noise level <89 dB
Size 800 x 690 x 840/1000 mm
Weight 73 kg
Airflow (ISO5801) 1000 m3/h*
Airflow (BS8520-2) 1195 m3/h*