Enviro-Vac 1000 Duct Cleaning Air Mover
A versatile air mover, very popular with the ducting cleaning industry. The upright ergonomic design makes installation and filter removal easy.
Constructed from tough polypropylene plastic, with strong seam welding throughout, it as been
designed and manufactured for the UK and European dust removal markets.
- Two-Stage Filtration, H13 & Bag Filter
- All filtration is accessed via two clipped sections
- A built-in manometer indiacates when the filteration system is becoming blocked
- The machine is easily transported with lifting handles located near the bottom
- Lockable castors.
The Enviro-Vac 1000 m3/h conforms to BS8520.
Product code: N240 (110V) / N267 (240V)
* Based on the latest airflow measurement technology there are strong indications that the test method used by BS8520-2 annex A is resulting in an airflow reading which is 30-40% higher than the actual air flow. Both BSI and HSE are looking into this matter. In the meantime we strongly recommend that you base any calculations for your required air extraction on the air flow rates according to ISO 5801.
Noise level <70 dB
Size H110 x W400 x L500 mm
Weight 35 kg
Airflow (ISO5801) 840 m3/h*
Airflow (BS8520-2) 1200 m3/h*